Fitting & Mockups
We use the latest technology to ensure the best fitting devices to meet the needs for each and every individual patient. You will leave our clinic fully informed of the goals and expectations for the devices you are receiving.
At Charleston Brace Company, we take your casts and create the devices needed right here in our facility. This allows for quicker fitting to begin restoring your quality of life.
As mandated, we are 100% HIPPA compliant and regard your privacy with our utmost care. Your information is secured and is never accessed by non-essential personnel.
Our solutions will not break the bank or cause you lose sleep. We accept all major Credit Cards, Checks, and Cash payments, as well as offering Care Credit for those without insurance coverage or high copays as another alternative to get you out the door with the product you need and the lowest cost out of pocket.
This is Charleston Brace Company, your full-service orthotic, prosthetic, diabetic shoe and wound management provider. We take pride in offering the following:
- In-Person Patient evaluation by a Certified Practioner to assess the most appropriate Orthotic/Prosthetic Appliance for each patient’s needs.
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Appliances fabricated out of the highest quality thermal-plastics and lightweight carbon fiber material.
- Custom fabricated and custom fitted Orthotics and Prosthetics to service patients in our patient care facilities, hospitals, and nursing homes.
- In-Person evaluation for Off-the-Shelf Orthotic braces.
- On-call after hours and weekend patient care for hospitals, in-patient facilities and adjustments.
- Diligent and consistent follow-up for all custom Orthotic and Prosthetic appliances as well as Off-the-Shelf devices we dispense that require a follow-up to ensure the goals and expectations are being adequately met by the device the patient has received.